Sharron Cosby's Writings
Sharron’s first book, Praying for Your Addicted Loved One: 90 in 90. is a ninety-day devotional for families loving an addict. Based on Jeremiah 30 and 31, she shares her family’s journey to recovery through daily scriptures, devotional thoughts and prayers.
Her second book in process, Hope Hooks: Where Do I Hang My Hope?, is a 365-day prayer journal punctuated with real-life Hope Hook stories of how challenges were overcome through the power of God’s Word. Each day has three journaling prompts with space for recording thoughts and prayers.
Sharron has contributed to multiple compilations:
- Love Is a Verb, a devotional compilation by Dr. Gary Chapman. My devotional is October 31, Lessons From Big Bird.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Mothers. My story is Kindred Spirits.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: It's Christmas. My story is Joy in the Shadows.
- Women of the Secret Place by Ruth Carmichael Ellinger. My story is Kindred Spirits.
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Cookbook by Deb Coty. I have a "Chuckle Break" entry called Lumps and All and a recipe Pit Stop Pie.
- Max Lucado produced a Salvation Army edition of his popular book You’ll Get Through This which includes Sharron’s story, “Crumbs of Hope.”