Praying for Your Addicted Loved One: 90 in 90
Sharron’s first book, Praying for Your Addicted Loved One: 90 in 90. is a ninety-day devotional for families loving an addict. Based on Jeremiah 30 and 31, she shares her family’s journey to recovery through daily scriptures, devotional thoughts and prayers.
Hope Hooks: Where Do I Hang My Hope?
Her second book in process, Hope Hooks: Where Do I Hang My Hope?, is a 365-day prayer journal punctuated with real-life Hope Hook stories of how challenges were overcome through the power of God’s Word. Each day has three journaling prompts with space for recording thoughts and prayers.
Sharron has contributed to multiple compilations:
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotionals for Mothers: “Kindred Spirits”
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: It’s Christmas: “Joy in the Shadows”
- Love Is a Verb, a devotional compilation by Dr. Gary Chapman.
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Cookbook by Debora M. Coty, “Lumps and All”
- Women of the Secret Place by Ruth Carmichael Ellinger, “Kindred Spirits”
- Max Lucado produced a Salvation Army edition of his popular book You’ll Get Through This which includes Sharron’s story, “Crumbs of Hope.”